20 January 2010

Relax and sample new adventures that won't make you broke (Jewell Burke)

I am going to break this one down:

1) Relax - that says something spa like to me

2) Sample new adventures - never taken advantage of my jetted tub, yes even though I lived in the house for 9 months

3) That won't make you broke - I think I can do this on the cheap

So it may seem simple on the surface to make this dare happen, but for me, it's not. I am wound pretty tight and given current circumstances, I have been wound even tighter. If I don't take some time to relax, I might pop or least it feels that way.

Dennis was to be moving out this weekend... but his plans have been delayed. I need relaxation, and it is not easy to relax when something life changing is happening. Yes, yes, I know, I ended it weeks ago when the life changing thing actually happened. However, this has been dragging on until the official move out.

I wanted to exercise this dare now. I need to relax; I need to let go to find my new adventures; and I need to do it within budget. For at least an hour, it was pur relaxation. The jetted tub is amazing and so perfect. It should not have taken thislong to pamper myself and take a bath. I learnewd my lesson; I won't be going another 9 months without spending some time to pamper myself.

Don't worry, there are no in progress dare pictures, but mission accomplished, prune fingers and all:


No comments:

Post a Comment