30 January 2010

Come with me to a drag show (Teri Linardos) with bonus dare

Hello, ladies! Um, yeah, Mis-Leading Ladies!

Thank you Jaques Caberet and Teri! Every Saturday night the Mis-Leading Ladies wow with two shows. I was definately wowed. We settled down at the end of the stage. In our group we had a couple of show virgins and a few old timers. I was a show virgin, but am no more. These gals are dirty and fantastic. I've been to drag shows before, but this one by far was the best.


If you haven't been there, check it out.

BONUS DARE - I had to take it one step further and dare myself to wear a Bump It to the drag show. After sitting througha whole meal with Laura in Rustic Kitchen terrified that the waiter would actually see the Bump It, I made it to drag show with the Bump It in place. Truly rockin' a Jeresy poof is all in the attitude. I can put the poof in the hair, but I can't fake the 'tude. I'll keep working on it kids.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love that you wore a bump it! Awesome bonus dare!

    ReplyDelete