27 July 2010

Visit my parents (David & Marylynne Courtney)

Wow, what a trip! I flew out on the 22nd and spent spent 5 days with family. We packed a lot into the time, including:
  • Kayaking with mom
  • Walking around the Falls
  • Visiting a buffalo farm
  • Cooking out with buffalo steak
  • Shopping the farmers market
  • Searching for orca whale
  • Boating to Friday Harbor
  • Keeping up with my 10K training program 
  • Checking another state capital off my list
  • Eating dinner with my cousin and her family in Seattle
  • Experiencing all the culinary delights of Bellingham
  • Having 7 deer encounters!


Enjoy the photos:
Exploring the falls in Bellingham
Olympia shipping
Cook out
With Bellingham Bay behind me
Mom tying out her new kayak on Lake Whatcom
At the bison farm
On the whale watch

Sunset over Bellingham Bay
Flowers at the capital


Thanks SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment