01 July 2010

June Dare Count

To date,
Dares received: 21
Dares completed: 9

  1. Create a blog
  2. Wake up everyday and smile and stretch
  3. Get highlights
  4. Relax and sample new adventures (on the cheap)
  5. Go to a drag show
  6. Complete this puzzle
  7. Fund-raiser walk
  8. Paint a portrait of someone I love(d)
  9. Read a fiction classic of at least 300 pages
Dares busted: 2
  1. Visit Wenmiao/The Ghost Market in Shanghai 
  2. Dance on the Bund with a local Shanghainese
Dares in progress: 1
  1. Run a 10K
Dares on deck...
  • Become a raw food believer for one week
So friends, after 6 months and two busted dares, I am losing some momentum. I need to call in my favors. If you have words of encouragement, I would love to hear them now...

    1 comment:

    1. 6 months down isn't bad... but really you can do this! Have you dared your self to try anything that might spark up your energy again? Maybe a dare of becoming an expert hand gun shooter??? That seems interesting and challenging... hey at least it isn't needlepoint!

      Know that I'm still following along and enjoying seeing you whittle down you list. Keep on keeping on!

      ReplyDelete