15 March 2011

Read two books by Truman Capote (Marge Benham-Hutchins)

Two... I read one book by Truman Capote, In Cold Blood.

This was my second reading dare. That post describes my feelings about reading, so I won't bore you with repeating the details. Keeping that in mind, please know that reading fiction is truly a challenge for me, and I have encountered many friends that believe that if I would just read an inspiring book/author, I would embrace fiction. I just cannot say that is the case with me.

However, I am happy to say that I have made my way through one more fiction book. Yes, I do consider Capote's true crime genre fiction. By making it through one more book, I now have one more topic to fall back on during cocktail hour and that is success for me!

Thanks, Marge, for challenging me to try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment