28 November 2010

November Dare Count

To date,
Dares received: 26
Dares completed: 16
  1. Create a blog
  2. Wake up everyday and smile and stretch
  3. Get highlights
  4. Relax and sample new adventures (on the cheap)
  5. Go to a drag show
  6. Complete this puzzle
  7. Fund-raiser walk
  8. Paint a portrait of someone I love(d)
  9. Read a fiction classic of at least 300 pages
  10. Become a raw food believer for one week
  11. Visit my parents in Bellingham
  12. Join Match.com for one month 
  13. Volunteer with a cause you believe in but gets you out of your comfort zone
  14. Say hello to strangers
  15.  Run a 10K
  16.  Visit the geographic center of the US
Dares busted: 2
  1. Visit Wenmiao/The Ghost Market in Shanghai 
  2. Dance on the Bund with a local Shanghainese
Dare on Deck:
  1. Take a mud bath trip with my sister (12/12)
  2. Get 100 people to say thank you
BONUS DARE 
I didn't complete any new dares from others this month. I've honestly been too busy pursuing other endeavors with gusto! However, I am pretty proud of myself for preparing my first Thanksgiving day meal (with the culinary contributions of Robin Lee). 
Duck before, yeah, I made a duck
After!!! Yummy, crispy, yum
Robin warming up the sides
The full spread!
The bounty!
The leftover, yup, all that is leftovers now
 

No comments:

Post a Comment